10.3.10

strange;

being the only person who can make me feel shitty all day,
but the first person i run to to spill my beans,
i call this the strangest thing ever.

but i cant think i cant think i cant think.
why do i think march is always the gloomiest month of the year?
although i felt extremely happy just attending two of my bestest buddies' surprise party.
sorry though, i kept quiet all night.
my ankle was killing me i hardly could move and my mood was getting bad.
but you guys should know just how much i love you.

& sometimes i don't know if letting go of my principle'll make me look even more like a loser.

& right now i just feel like im the sickest biatch ever
because all i ever do is complain and whine.

P.S Afiq i owe you something. I'll figure out what to write once I'm back to my senses<3


urgh, fuckety fruck fruck.