12.2.10

whenever i think about you;

Heh, haven't been blogging.
Even on tumblr.
Not because nothing's been happening, too many are happening.
In my head.

I just wanted to pay this blog a visit.
Heh kinda missed whatever that's written in here.
But more specifically kinda miss whatever that happened here.
Life's way too different now.
People change, and seeing the same thing happening infront of me again with different people just makes me paranoid.

School's been awesome, because of the companion.
Fathin and girls never fail to make me laugh.
& yesterday hanging out with serene and serena made my day more than anything else.
It's been really long.
Projects on the other hand, working on 'em has never been that fun.
But i think teachers just think really differently from us(:
But that's okay girls, i think our hard work still paid off! :D

& damn i think i'm smitten.
i can't even explain why i'm smitten.
i just had to ignore you.
i felt like makeing eye contact's the hardest thing to do now.
not because i hate you,
but because i dont even want to think about you.

moving on has never been that easy huh.
and i dont feel like going out):