22.11.09

greatest gift;


Come ask me what's so good about me;
Cos I already have an answer.

There's nothing good about myself;
but there's always something which completes me.

& that is my awesome, awesomer & awesomest friends.
Having two birthdays in a year?
It never crossed my mind.
But last night, it was a dream come true.
Who wouldn't want two birthdays in a year?

& Iraimi, I know you're most prolly the most annoying person on earth.
But i don't deny you're always bursting with ideas,
& that makes you the mastermind of this surprise.
I love you best bud, you're just the bestest(:

&to the rest of yall who made your way from work,
shagged like crazy,
THANK YOU, the surprise made me cry because I was so touched.
I love every single one of you and I pray to God to strengthen this special bond we have because you guys are my very own angels.
If there's no you, I don't even know where my fun comes from.
I srsly love you guys,
& not getting to meet you guys for more than a month,
I was srsly really grateful to meet up again.

Given that I had a week from hell,
this pleasant surprise really made me sleep with a smile.
Dearest famiglia,
I had the time of my life last night.
& I don't know what else to say.
But yall are heaven-sent & I love yall to bits and pieces.
Friends for life, you guys forever rock like fish & chips(:

& Of course,
My family's the bomb.
BBQ at Changi to celebrate mom's nephew's and cous' birthday was absolutely perfect.
even though it rained on us.
& i was trying so hard to be a hero to save the kids.
Then I challenged this cute daredevil to skatescooter, he play cheat ah, I lost.
Then I TRIED BLADING, I FELL DOWN LIKE SMELLY DURIAN.
HAHA.

Mom, Happy birthday.
Thanks so much for being my inspiration.
Thanks so much for being strong and telling me that everything's alright even though I'm old enough to see what's wrong.
Thanks so much for telling me not to weep, because only losers weep.
Thanks so much for teaching me how to be a strong woman and to face every challenge in life.
Thanks so much for scolding me if I think alot.
& Mom thanks so much for taking care of me throughout the eighteen years of my life.
I know I'm a very stubborn kid but I just love how we quarrel because of different principles and cool it off within minutes.
If there's one person who loves me with ALL her heart and soul, I know it's you.
because no one beats moms(:
I LOVE YOU MOM.
MAK YOU ROCK AH \M/

& I'm happy I havent been turning to blogger these weekends
because I only blog four times a day if I'm depressed.
this just in,
because good things are meant to be shared with everyone.

& haha my voice CMI ah.
Sorry rais, you're a good guitarist(Y)(Y)(Y)
MY VOICE LIKE CRAP)):